What does MyDataBox do?
- MyDataBox allows you to store notes on your iPhone or iTouch as BookMarks or Home Screen icons.
An optional PassKey allows you to protect your private data.
MyDataBox is designed to be stored on your iPhone, so that you can create and access notes anywhere - no internet connection required.
Where is my data stored?
- All of your data is stored on your iPhone or iTouch. Nothing is stored or transmitted to the internet.
How do I use MyDataBox?
- The upper right corner of MyDataBox displays the quick tips needed to get you started.
Keeping your Boxes stored as Bookmarks will allow you to create a folder system to store your information.
Keeping your Boxes stored as Home Screen icons puts them right at your fingertips.
Have a lot of data?
- Use Safari internet browser on your PC or Mac. Running MyDataBox on your desktop allows you to use your keyboard, as well as copy and paste.
Once you have created your Box on your desktop, add it to your desktop's Safari Bookmarks, then Sync your iPhone or iTouch.
How do I sync my Safari Bookmarks?
You will need to choose "Sync Bookmarks with Safari" from the iTunes "info" tab while your iPhone/iTouch is connected.
Having trouble with the buttons?
- A press, rather than a tap, will do the trick.
How can I use MyDataBox when I'm off the net?
When you choose to "Add to Home Screen" or "Add Bookmark" MyDataBox will automatically store itself for use offline, so that you can use it whenever and wherever you desire. No special steps or software are required as it is already encoded for local storage.
How do I know when updates are available?
- MyDataBox will display a message to notify you whenever updates become available.
How do I delete an App?
Go to your iPhone's Home Screen and press on any icon until they all start wiggling.
Then you can delete any of the Icons by pressing the x in the top corner of the
icon. Once done, hit the square home button.
Note that only apps you installed may be removed, apps that come with your iPhone cannot be deleted.
Still need help?